Board of Directors
We are currently seeking to enhance our Board of Directors through the recruitment of suitable volunteers. A commitment to young people and youth work is essential and experience in GDPR, management of voluntary organisations or strategic development would be advantageous.
The Board of Directors meet bimonthly at our main office in Dumbryden Drive. Meetings are in the evening but the dates of meetings are agreed by Board Members. There is no remuneration for Board Members, however, all reasonable expenses are reimbursed.
For information and an application pack please click here: Directors Application Pack
Maintenance person required to keep buildings and grounds in a good state of repair.
Duties to include:
- Regular monitoring buildings and grounds
- Undertaking repairs and preventative maintenance
- Looking after equipment
- Keeping grounds clean and tidy including sweeping leaves, weeding
- Cleaning gutters
- Painting in/outdoors when required
- Minor plumbing/electrical work on occasion would be an advantage but not essential
Regular hours of around 5 hours per week on average on days and times to be agreed. Could suit professional handyperson or person with good (above average) DIY skills.
Hourly rate of national living wage or can be discussed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 442 4015 for more information.